FLASH SALE! Save $200 on Installation for this set!
Discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Offer ends June 6th! Plus get FREE Fast Shipping on all Swing Sets and Accessories!
- SAVE NOW!!! Manufactured in the USA from renewable domestic Southern Yellow Pine lumber; SYP lumber when treated contains excellent longevity and durability properties. This product has been engineered and manufactured for residential use only and should NOT be used in a commercial (public) setting
- Play deck: 43in. Wide x 32in. Deep x 4ft. High with wood roof, 8 ft green wave slide is safe and fast, 7ft. High, 3 position swing beam with 2 sling swings and a ring trapeze. Swing chains are plastisol coated for safety time tested high quality swing hangers, ring trapeze, 3 confidence building safety hand grips, access ladder with textured powder coated galvanized steel rungs & rock climbing wall with knotted rope
- Factory finished with Sherwin Williams rich brown premium exterior stain All lumber cut to length, predrilled ready to be assembled Easy to follow step by step installation instructions included
- 10 year limited warranty on all wooden components; 1 year on all other parts
- The heavier the wood the more durable the play set "PERIOD." Check out the weight of the competitors set and compare. Virtually all swing sets sold online are produced in China. Don't be fooled by false claims of the wood being Cedar, Pacific Cedar or China Fir. Small fast growing trees do not have the strength or durability of Southern Yellow Pine grown in the USA. There is a reason why they generally carry a 1 to 5 year warranty against wood rot or insect deca
• 6" Molded Plastic Borders: 17
PLAY ZONE MATERIALS
• Rubber Wear Pads: 4
Note: If you'd like to create a play zone around your swing set, you will need the items listed above as well as ground covering (such as rubber or wood mulch). Weed fabric is also recommended. Neither product is sold by Creative Playthings Online and should be purchased locally.
• Claw Hammer
• Carpenter’s Level
• Box Wrench or Sockets (7/16”, 1/2” & 9/16”)
• Electric Drill
• 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” Drill Bits (High Speed)
• Screwdriver or Driver Drill (Medium Phillips & T25 Torx)
• 10’ Tape Measure
• Framing Square
• 6’ Step Ladder
• Beeswax or Soap (used to lubricate screw threads)